Nayaswamis Jyotish and Devi Spiritual Directors of Ananda Sangha on Carry On Harry Talk Show
Tuesday - March 28, 2017
Studio Carry On Harry , Singapore invited Nayaswamis Jyotish and Devi Spiritual Directors of Ananda (to give some insightful talks about Yoga and Meditation to raise our Consciousness and why it is important in todays time.Nayaswamis Jyotish and Devi are Spiritual Directors of Ananda, a global movement of spiritual communities, centers, and meditation groups-people living the change they want to see in the world. Guided by the teachings of Paramhansa Yogananda, Ananda will celebrate its 50th anniversary in 2019.
Paramhansa Yogananda lived (1893-1952) through two world wars. Image removed by sender.He taught yoga, meditation, and practical ways to uplift consciousness in the U.S. during a time of great upheaval-World War II. Like Buddha, Gandhi and the Dalai Lama, Yogananda taught universal spiritual truths. His best-selling book, Autobiography of a Yogi, sparked a spiritual revolution of yoga and meditation in the West.
If you could talk to Yogananda today, what would he say about the challenges we face? Nayaswamis Jyotish and Devi are dynamic emissaries of Yogananda, bringing his teachings into focus for today.
"In these times we are living, I think we doubt our ability to make a positive difference in the world, because of all the divisiveness," explain Nayaswamis Jyotish and Devi, leaders of Ananda, as they embark on their Choose the Light 2017 West Coast Tour. "Let us not get caught up in the momentary darkness."
"The challenge of our world, and our lives, is a precious spiritual opportunity. Let us raise our consciousness to the occasion," say Nayaswamis Jyotish & Devi. "By choosing the light, we can lead the world to happiness."
Nayaswamis Jyotish & Devi articulate Yogananda's teachings and shine light on the real solution for today's anxiety: raising our consciousness.
Live online and in person, the spiritual teachers will be speaking to thousands gathering in the San Francisco Bay Area (April 1), Los Angeles (April 29), Seattle (June 9) and Portland (July 21).
"If we understand the bigger picture of where happiness fits in, not only for ourselves, but for the world at large," says Nayaswami Devi, "then when we begin to bring that higher consciousness, we become extensions of these great Masters."
What is Ananda?
• In response to Yogananda’s direction to create “World Brotherhood Colonies”, one of his foremost disciples, Swami Kriyananda founded Ananda in 1968 in the Sierra Foothills.
• Ananda Village was the first World Brotherhood community, and continues as the spiritual heart of Ananda Worldwide. There are now 7 communities…in Seattle, WA; Portland and Laurelwood in OR; in Sacramento, Palo Alto and Nevada City, CA; in Assisi, Italy; and in India.Ananda will celebrate its 50th anniversary in 2019.
• At Ananda Village you’ll find over 200 people living the yogic life, plus two beautiful retreat centers, the Ananda School of Yoga and Meditation, and many pilgrimage sites for deep meditation and renewal.
• In April, over 15,000 tulips will bloom at the Crystal Hermitage, where Swami Kriyananda used to live. It is a sacred place. Many, many people come to enjoy Springtime at Ananda
How can practicing meditation raise consciousness?
• Meditation can prevent conflict. When we bring harmonious energy to a situation, we see harmonious choices and can act to de-escalate the anxiety of others around us.
• We are initiating a campaign on April 8 to help people transform their anxiety into powerful action for peace and harmony, through meditation. It’s calledBe the Changeafter the paraphrase of Gandhi, “Be the Change you wish to see in the world.”
• We’re inviting people to pledge their meditation hours, so that together, we will radiate one million hours of peace and harmony into the world this year. When you pledge to meditate, you receive free support and inspiration. Just go to www.MeditationPledge.com
• We’re teaching people to step back from conflict and confusion, meditate first, and then choose an action that generates peace and harmony in the world.
• Together we’ll radiate a million hours of peace and harmony into the world.
How can our listeners hear your upcoming talks?
• Live Stream sign-up atwww.ananda.org/events
• Come to Redwood City on April 1 “Finding Happiness: How to Live a Life Fulfilled”
• Yogananda Fest in LA “How to Find Awaken Your True Potential” on April 29
• In Portland, OR on July 21stat the historic Multnomah Hotel where Yogananda once spoke, we will talk about “A World United”.
Who are some people our listeners might recognize who practiced Kriya Yoga?
• Mahatma Gandhi practiced Kriya Yoga, and was initiated by Yogananda himself. He lived a life completely devoted to change from within, radiating peace and harmony, as Yogananda taught.
• The Beatle, George Harrison, was a disciple of Yogananda and practiced Kriya. He put pictures of Yogananda, and his line of gurus on the cover of Sergeant Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band album.
Discover more on the Show Carry On Harry and visit
Dale is a frequent guest on radio and television. She has been a featured guest on The Dr. Phil Show, The Big Idea on CNBC, The Travel Channel, CMT, MTV and VH1. She was also featured on a Fox Reality Show.
Sonya & Sacha are the most experienced speakers in their field sharing their deep and entertaining insight into young peoples issues, openly tackling what most people won’t – with a positive and humane approach designed to break down barriers and assist young people in their quest for acceptance.
After earning her BA in Cinema from Denison University, she worked in advertising and marketing raised three boys, and ultimately became a certified Pilates instructor. While she has written screenplays and short stories since her college days, A Dress the Color of the Sky is her first novel.
Maureen is a modern day mystic, who has become world famous for her trainings in personal development and spiritual awakening in more than two dozen countries. The author of three bestselling books, she is founder of Transformational Enterprises and the Akashic Records Guides International. Living herself in 5D and above (there are 12 dimensions described in the book), she has a unique first-hand perspective that she imparts to those ready to accelerate their transition into the higher dimensions.
Relationships … we all want them, but very few successful men have actually figured out how to not only sustain them but wake up loving our best-friend, partner and confidant every day more than the day before.
What makes the difference between people who flourish and thrive in life compared to those who simply survive and ‘get by’?
What are the differences between people who are confident and those who struggle with self-doubt?
In her own words "I started cloth diapering when I had my second child. The cost and waste of disposable diapers motivated me to find an alternative. After my first try with cloth diapers, I never went back. Eventually, I started making my own cloth diapers. I kind of went overboard and made a lot. So many, in fact, that my husband said I needed to get rid of some. Thats how I started selling my diapers.
You’re not doomed to repeat the past or hardwired to play out certain painful drama. The good life is not reserved for a select few. A new idea has surfaced in self-help which states: you create your own reality … and here’s how.
Marc Miller’s career journey included 22 years at IBM, several thriving tech startups, a painful stint as a high school teacher, a gig raising funds for the Jewish Community Association of Austin and a near fatal bicycle accident that changed his perspective forever. Read more...
Doug Carnine book author who is bringing Kindness and Mindfulness to the world through his books.In a candid conversation with studio host Harry Johal , the author reveals his mission and goal to contribute love and peace to the world by encouraging acts of kindness.
Don is the Director of Think Red Ink Ministries International and broadcasts on radio and television 24/7.Harris is the host of the daily Red Letter Edition - LIVE! radio program. Don is the Director of Think Red Ink Ministries International and broadcasts around the clock and around the world.
Magdalene Adenaike is a Transformation Expert who coaches women struggling to find their purpose in life to identify, connect or reconnect with their passion. So that they can live a fulfilled life to inspire and empower others.
She is also the CEO & Founder of Music Relief Foundation, a youth based organisation where they facilitate music as therapy workshops for young people aged 11-19 years to unleash their creative spirit.
Lecia graduated with a Bachelor of Popular Music with Honours in 2004 and has been a sought after session guitarist for The London Music Group, BAM Productions and a number of emerging artists, including production groups and filmmakers.
Kyle has continued to innovate and evolve his work and this is reflected in his first book, The Intelligent Body: Reversing Chronic Fatigue & Pain from the Inside Out, published by W W Norton & Co. (New York). He has presented to a variety of audiences in the British Isles, the USA, and Europe, and he is an international member of the American Psychological Association.
International Media Partners : Randee Feldman Get Noticed PR |Pulse Media International - USA | MTS Management USA |
Your Publicity Company, USA |
Legacy Media Relaion, CA |
Dale Bhagwagar Media Group Mumbai |
Universal Communications , Mumbai |
Shamrock Cmmunications, Mumbai |
Anusha Naarad, Mumbai |
Sterling Media Uk |
VQ Media UK |
BLoud , UK |
Bhangra Media Group UK, EveryMedia , Mumbai | RadioGuestlist.Com