Forgiving What You Can't Forget: Discover How to Move On, Make Peace with Painful Memories, and Create a Life That’s Beautiful Again
Pay in 30 days with Zares Learn More
Shop With Confidence
90-day Risk Free Trial, Free delivery for orders of $40 or more, and free return delivery
points - Details)
*#1 New York Times Bestseller*
You deserve to stop suffering because of what other people have done to you.
Have you ever felt stuck in a cycle of unresolved pain, playing offenses over and over in your mind? You know you can’t go on like this, but you don’t know what to do next. Lysa TerKeurst has wrestled through this journey. But in surprising ways, she’s discovered how to let go of bound-up resentment and overcome the resistance to forgiving people who aren’t willing to make things right.
With deep empathy, therapeutic insight, and rich Bible teaching coming out of more than 1,000 hours of theological study, Lysa will help you:
- Learn how to move on when the other person refuses to change and never says they’re sorry.
- Walk through a step-by-step process to free yourself from the hurt of your past and feel less offended today.
- Discover what the Bible really says about forgiveness and the peace that comes from living it out right now.
- Identify what’s stealing trust and vulnerability from your relationships so you can believe there is still good ahead.
- Disempower the triggers hijacking your emotions by embracing the two necessary parts of forgiveness.
From the Publisher
Learn more about the Forgiving What You Can’t Forget suite of products:
Publisher:Thomas Nelson (November 17, 2020)
Item Weight:15.8 ounces
Dimensions:5.75 x 0.9 x 8.7 inches
In The Four Agreements, bestselling author don Miguel Ruiz reveals...