Tranquil Guitar CD - Soothing Music with Ocean Waves for Relaxation, Meditation and Sleep -
Pay in 30 days with Zares Learn More
Shop With Confidence
90-day Risk Free Trial, Free delivery for orders of $40 or more, and free return delivery
(as of Jun 20,2021 12:32:56 UTC – Details)
Feel tense after a long, stressful day? Do you have trouble falling asleep and staying asleep?
Relax and sleep to the soothing sounds of gentle acoustic guitar with a calming ocean background with the Tranquil Guitar CD, a companion CD to the top-rated Sleep Soundly CD by Ryan Judd.
Composed and recorded by a board certified music therapist with a master’s degree in psychology.
The music on this premium-quality CD slowly, gently relaxes you. You’ll feel peace and calm wash over you as tension and stress drain away. You’ll drift into restful sleep. Plus, you’ll wake up refreshed next morning.
Your CD provides:
– Calming fingerstyle guitar music
– A serene ocean track that continues throughout the CD and between tracks so there aren’t any breaks between songs.
– All of the tracks are played at the rhythm of the resting heart rate
– 6-month guarantee: If you don’t love this CD, return it within 6 months of delivery for a full refund
– PLUS – A percentage of profits are donated to Lucy’s Love Bus, a non-profit organization that provides FREE music therapy services to pediatric cancer patients in New England.
What WON’T You Get? Distractions!
Your Tranquil Guitar CD has no jarring changes in the music. No disruptive breaks between the songs. Nothing but calming acoustic guitar and waves washing onto the shore. It is a professional, high quality CD made in the USA and unlike the cheaper CD-R’s this CD will work in all CD players
Add to cart now
If you love relaxing music – or if you simply crave peace and calm – order this CD right away. Plus, stock up for friends and family who have trouble relaxing or sleeping.
Can’t wait for your CD to arrive? Download it now!
Please note: this CD has the same songs as my We Dream, vol 2 CD but the ocean waves are softer on this one
In The Four Agreements, bestselling author don Miguel Ruiz reveals...