If you have ever struggled or are still struggling to push past your money set point, and really experience a level of unparalleled financial ease and success, you have no doubt been exposed to a few “energy” shifting tactics to transform your money woes…
But what if you had at hand an entire guidebook–or rather an “encyclopedia”-of proven strategies that can transform your life and your relationship to money-as quickly as overnight!
That’s what you get with Margaret Donahue and Madeline Gerwick’s award-winning Money is an Energy Game, chock full of practices, perspectives, exercises and more that offer the most comprehensive roundup ever of energy-altering strategies and money-attraction tools that will jumpstart your business and personal prosperity, and create a firm financial future.
By now you probably know that money IS energy, and your bank account is a reflection of your energetic money imprint. And these two women are experts at “playing the energy game” in their own lives and advising others. Madeline Gerwick is renowned internationally for her annual Good Timing Guides, advising businesses and investors on advantageous astrological cycles; and Margaret “Peg” Donahue, MBA and former college educator, has used these techniques to grow a successful and fulfilling Feng Shui practice.
Over the course of several years, the two friends and colleagues collected, tested and synthesized all of the money/energy-transforming strategies into one power-packed volume. They treat you to what worked and didn’t work for themselves and their clients!
“The book provides a way for you to prosper and thrive, particularly when life throws a curveball,” says Peg in the preface. “With well over one hundred tools to help you navigate today’s world with ease, you can implement what works best for you. Change comes from within, and you are the driver of your own success.” This is a book that enables you to create with ease and joy, leaving behind “working hard,” struggle and drama. The bottom line is that you can shift your money patterns AND your bottom line.
The authors address ten areas of focus:
- Cultivating a positive money vibe
- Releasing blockages to success
- Learning the secrets of subtle energy at work
- Tapping into the alchemy of creating desired results
- Creating with trust
- Prospering and succeeding with good timing
- Optimizing your office for success and prosperity
- Methods for building your wealth, including playing the “Money is an Energy Game” to engage those around you and integrate these strategies on a consistent basis
- Choosing prosperous language and reframing your stories
- Taking an energy inventory to identify your sleep, food, exercise, mental, emotional and spiritual patterns that impact your prosperity.
Within the 324-page book are charts, checklists, examples,
anecdotes, action items, and other practical tools to support your quest for the abundance that helps fuel a life of ease, joy and fulfillment on the business and personal fronts.